Affordable Care Act Resources
McHenry County Health Department - Affordable Care Act Resource Page (Illinois Marketplace)
HealthCare.gov (portal for all states Marketplaces)
Open Internet Sources for medical information:
- MedlinePlus: A medical super-site from the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
- HealthFinder.gov: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' guide to health information.
- NIH SeniorHealth: Information for older adults, from the National Institutes of Health.
- Illinois Health & Wellness: Official guide to state government programs and resources.
- Health-E Illinois: Directory of healthcare providers, facilities, and services.